- We offer repair service seven days a week.
- Our service technicians are advantageously located across the state of Oklahoma.
- We service everything we sell.
- We offer complete delivery, installation, start-up and training (included with the purchase of every piece of equipment we carry).
- All our service technicians are factory trained and refrigeration certified.
- On-going training with all manufacturers is conducted throughout the year to keep skills up to date.
- Management reviews each technician's performance regularly.
- Our technicians are dedicated professionals, on-call to assist over the phone or after hours when necessary.
- We also provide free telephone troubleshooting.
- We offer a Preventative Maintenance Parts Program for automatic delivery of regular maintenance items.
- To experience quality service, just contact us.
- We also offer Preventative Maintenance Programs and Service Contracts.
The preventative maintenance schedule on soft serve and shake freezers requires all rubber seals and necessary bearings to be replaced every three months. These components come in a convenient tune-up kit that can be purchased through the parts department.
By replacing these wear items you will establish the "Preventative Maintenance Program." This simply means, by replacing the items subjected to normal daily wear on a scheduled basis you can prevent costly maintenance charges and the cost of more expensive spare parts charges on your freezer. For example, damaged rubber seals can cause damage to the beater motor, compressor, and any other expensive electrical components. The cost of the damaged component combined with the service charge for component installation is what can multiply the expected yearly maintenance cost. The problem is then compounded by a poor yield due to product loss, freezer down time, and loss of sales.
The required replacement of the freezing cylinder scraper blades is included in the "Preventative Maintenance Program." The suggested replacement schedule for metal scrapers blades is every six months (four months for plastic blades), Using scraper blades beyond their expected life will cause excessive running time of the freezer. The adverse affect caused by increasing the running time is often recognized by poor product quality, low yield, decreased capacity, and increased utility cost.